ZERO BALANCE PAYMENT REVIEW
ANI Healthcare Solutions’ Zero Balance Payment Review offers the opportunity to reopen zero balance/closed accounts and find out if underpayments exist. Providers are often surprised by our results. Even if it is too late to claw back payments, the zero balance payment review opens up vast opportunities to improve processes and ensure higher future revenue. Our review includes all payers: government, commercial and self-funded.
- Discuss project needs and reporting protocols. Every hospital has different requirements.
- Draft a work plan, obtain contracts and request system access.
Analyze and Audit:
- Analyze contracts for possible underpayment and interpretation errors.
- Review coding, billing, and medical records which affect reimbursement.
Follow-Up, Recover, and Report:
- Monthly and quarterly reports.
- Contract and operational recommendations.
Please reach out if you would like to schedule an appointment or obtain a free feasibility study.